Seehotel HuberSeestraße 105
5342 Abersee/ Wolfgangsee
In the year 1925 our parents Ferdinand and Maria Huber bought the grocery store Hillebrand, house No 71. Soon there was an opportunity to build a veranda as an extension, as well as year by year new guest rooms. But there was soon not sufficient space for the approaching “summer visitors“.
Thus a new house was built in 1954 on the opposite side of the street with 14 guest rooms (with cold and warm running water). For almost three decades the house band "Ferry Huber Combo" played dance music every Saturday.
In 1970 son Ferdinand took over the enterprise together with his wife Gertraud.
In 1976 the house was extended by a modern self-service market with comfortable holiday apartments.
In the year 1983 it was decided to transfer the “country inn” closer to the lake and they started to build a new hotel. The present nature idyll Seehotel Huber