Gasthof JakoberAlpbach 169
The Gasthof Jakober was already at a time when silver and copper were mined in Alpbach, a popular meeting place for miners and locals. Around 1218 the Fugger inn was first mentioned in a document. In 1997, the Larch family acquired this traditional inn and carried out renovations without destroying the old substance. In 2003, the Messnerwirt was successfully merged with the Jakober. Environmental protection is very important to us - our guests are also advised to help.