Hilton Vienna PlazaSchottenring 11
Inspired by the golden era of the 1920s and Art Deco, an atmosphere that combines historical splendour with ultimate comfort awaits you at Hilton Vienna Plaza. Situated at Vienna's most prestigious location, the Ringstraße, it is only a short walk to St. Stephen's Cathedral, Burgtheater, the State Opera and Hofburg Imperial Palace.
Hilton Vienna Plaza takes its commitment to the planet seriously.
Through numerous sustainability initiatives - big and small – the passionate team is embracing Hilton’s Travel with Purpose strategy.
Travel with Purpose – Hilton’s Environmental, Social and Governance strategy
As the world returns to travel, doing so sustainably and responsibly has never been more important. With growing impacts from climate change and the rising demand for sustainable hospitality options, Hilton is evolving its environmental, social, and governance (ESG) commitments, to help preserve the destinations where it operates. In 2018, Hilton launched “Travel with Purpose”, an ambitious strategy aimed at cutting its environmental footprint in half and doubling its investment in social impact by 2030 through responsible hospitality across the value chain. These goals have just been reviewed in 2022 to include more ambitious environmental targets and new social goals to help drive more sustainable operations.
Learn more about Travel with Purpose at https://esg.hilton.com/.
Our Environmental Impact
Just a few of the many initiatives we have implemented at the Hilton Vienna Plaza are listed below:
- 100% of the electricity used in the hotel is water power generated
- 100% LED Lighting
- Room Energy Management System
- Solar window foil reducing AC energy consumption
- Dual flush toilets
- Water reducing showerheads in all rooms
- Opt in linen & towel reuse
- Bulk bathroom amenities
- Cooperation with ‘Too Good To Go’
- No single use plastic bottles
- Promotion of high quality Vienna Spring Water and Brita filter stations planned
- Partnership with ClimeCo to carbon off-set all meetings and events taking place at the hotel
- Best in class measurement system ‘Lightstay’ to track, analyse and report energy consumption
We carry the eco-label because...
... we are redefining sustainable travel by driving and inspiring positive social and environmental change across our operations, supply chain and communities.
Hilton has pledged to cut its environmental footprint in half and double investment in social impact projects by 2030.