Hotel ImperialKärntner Ring 16
The sumptuous surroundings of the Hotel Imperial Vienna were originally created in 1863 as the Vienna residence of the Duke of Württemberg. The stately palace on the magnificent Ring Boulevard was transformed into the Hotel Imperial for the World Exposition in 1873. The hotel gained renown around the world as a byword for discretion and impeccable service. The Hotel Imperial Vienna takes pride in pampering and delighting discerning travelers, those who are accustomed to staying at the best addresses. 138 luxurious rooms and suites, 1 gourmet restaurant, 1 Viennese coffee house, 1 splendid lobby lounge with bar, fitness center, 24 hour room service, concierge and butler service, elegantly refurbished banquet and conference facilities.
"We bear the eco-label as there is a high value in the cooperation of ecology and economy. We take pride in adding a better quality of life to the Austrian capital with our commitment to sustainability."